Thursday, March 12, 2009

Did You See The New Motorola

http://www.rkhub.com/did-you-see-the-new-motorola/#more-9












I dont know whether this is the real news or no, but I got a mail today with the same heading “Did You See The New Motorola. ” If it is the real deal then I think Motorola is going to hit the market with a big bang.

Well about the phone, it looks a very stylish and cool watch with a very slim display which includes only three indications ( network, clock and battery). I could not clearly make out from the image but I think there is also a VGA camera integrated; as I said I am not sure though.
There are two circles, one in the other, in which number, answer and reject & the menu buttons are placed in the outer circle and the inner circle consists of a 5 way navigation button

No comments:

Post a Comment